Cookie cake pops!
In celebration of St. Patricks Day!!!
I created these beauties from a blog I recently discovered .. I will have to post the link here somewhere .. sorry I cant remember the exact one right this minute, sorry lovely blog lady if you come across this please send me your details and I will post. Thank you dear nice blog lady!
There! Now I feel less guilty.
“Blog lady” actually used Shortbread cookies which sound so delicious but since I only had Danish butter cookies I went with that but I am 100% sure you can use any cookie of your choice .. and of course you get to change the amazing name to …. ANY COOKIE CAKE POPS!!! YAY!!!
I did 3 different variations, Sanding sugar covered, green melts over white melts and topped with the rainbow airheads from here.
- Danish Butter Cookies 3-4 cups
- 1 can condensed milk (10 oz)
- 2 bags Wilton candy melts (white & green)
- Green sanding sugar- optional
- Rainbow Sour Airheads – optional
- Pulse cookies in a food processor till fine.
- Pour cookie crumbs in a bowl, mix in condensed milk. Mix well.
- Roll into balls. Line on a cookie sheet.
- Chill in the fridge for about 30 mins.
- Dip in candy melts and decorate.