Lots of leftover chocolates … naughty naughty things.
Must make something with all this chocolate.
I have seen these cute bites all over pinterest but never made them.
So why not.
Thats my middle name… wait .. that doesn’t sound right.
So for a sweet treat for super bowl .. you can add this.
Arrange chocolates on pretzels. Look at these cuties… all lined up like tiny chocolate soldiers.
A special edition ritter sport … one of my favorites.
Oh and some mini milky ways.
Press pecans onto candy. Be careful not to squish out all the candy, light press.
I ran out of pecans so I crushed some biscoff cookies and voila. Yum. Yum.
Pretzel bites ~
- Pretzel tiny twists
- Leftover chocolates like, rolos, mini milky ways or chocolate bars
- Pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toast pecans till fragrant about 5 mins, set aside.
- Line pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Top with pieces of chocolate.
- Bake for about 2 mins till soft but not melted.
- Press lightly down on soft chocolate with a piece of pecan.
Now this is a snack! Wham bam!