An amazing show .. I have been catching up on all 7 seasons on netflix.
I am obsessed!
As I am sitting here “working” I’m watching.
Can’t take my eyes off Bones & Boot, they are sooooo adorable.
Truly love all the characters on the show, sweets, cam, parker, the interns .. oh.. love this show!
As I obsess over Bones….
Simple crockpot apple cake from Sixsisterstuff.
I have to try this with fresh apples tossed in brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. But for lazy sake, so far its canned filling all the way.
I added some caramel bits, just cause I can.
Top with cake mix, I used french vanilla this time and it was perfect!
Butter. I did not melt the butter all the way thru so I had some chunks in there, don’t be like me .. melt the butter!
Watch some more BONES … for 4 – 5 hrs….
Ice cream + apple pie/cake = love peace and happiness.
Crockpot apple cake ~ adapted from SixSisterStuff
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 box French Vanilla cake mix
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel bits (Optional)
- Pour cans of apple pie filling on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon on top.
- Sprinkle caramel bits on top.
- Pour cake mix (dry mix) on top, make sure the entire top is covered with the cake mix.
- Spoon butter over the top of the mix, do not mix in just spoon/pour over the top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.